Back to school! This is your ABC of Vitamin.
If you want to have good eye sight, a strong digestive system and healthy immune system, Vitamin A is essential.
Get your daily Vitamin A:
- Animal produce such as full fat dairy products, eggs and liver are a great source of Vitamin A.
- Include a rainbow of colours in your diet like red, yellow and green vegetables, such as spinach, carrots and red peppers.
There are different variation of Vitamin B. They are involved in releasing energy from food and are important cofactors for the functionality of your nervous system.
Get your daily Vitamin B:
- Whole grains such as brown rice, cereals and bread.
- Eggs and milk provide a great variation of Vitamin B.
To avoid anaemia, fatigue, having a loss of appetite and an increase in likely hood of infections, Vitamin C is vital. Your bodies healing process is also supported by Vitamin C.
Get your daily Vitamin C:
- Citrus fruits are bursting with Vitamin C.
- Broccoli also provides a huge amount of health benefits – click here to read more about broccoli.
As you can tell, getting the right amount of vitamins from your diet is vital to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
So why not to start from A, B, C of it.
Have a lovely weekend,